Carnival of Banking
The Carnival of Banking is a monthly Internet “magazine” featuring the best blog articles about consumer banking from around the Web. Each month, writers from any Website or blog have the opportunity to submit an article to be considered for publication in a new edition of the Carnival. The Carnival may be hosted here at the BankAround Blog or at another volunteer Website.
To be considered for publication, submissions to the Carnival of Banking must adhere to the following guidelines. Articles that do not meet these guidelines will not be included. To be published, submissions must be articles that:
- Are related to banking. Topics include interest rates, savings and checking accounts, banking security, banking fraud, banking business news, etc. General personal finance articles may be rejected unless they directly relate to banking.
- Are original. You must be the owner of the content you submit, and it should only appear on one Website. No exceptions.
- Are of high quality. Submissions should be examples of your Website’s best writing. They should be proof-read.
- Are timely. Submissions must have been originally published on your blog in the last month.
- Are not of commercial nature. Submissions from blogs that are related to a company or product are okay, submissions that explicitly promote a product or service (whether yours or an affiliates’) will be rejected.
Learn more about the Carnival of Banking or submit your article. If you would like to volunteer to host the Carnival, please contact us with the URL of your Website.